NOAH EKLOVE provides high-quality legal work and professional client service. He is committed to finding solutions to clients’ legal needs through effective advocacy and strategic problem solving. Noah is developing a practice focused on professional negligence, commercial disputes, tort claims, product liability and insurance coverage matters.
Noah summered and articled with Stieber Berlach and has assisted with claims in a variety of courts and tribunals including the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, the Ontario Divisional Court, and Supreme Court of Canada.
While in law school, Noah was the president of the Ivey Business School Law Club and competed in multiple advocacy competitions.
He is a member of the Canadian Bar Association, Ontario Bar Association and the Toronto Lawyers Association.
- Represents drivers, vehicle owners and insurers in actions arising out of motor vehicle collisions
- Represents property occupiers and owners in actions arising out of injuries that occurred on their premises
- Represents long-term care homes in various proposed class actions and mass torts, including actions arising out of the Covid-19 pandemic and allegations of inadequate care in homes
- Represents real estate appraisers in professional liability claims alleging the appraisers provided negligent valuations of property
- Represents insurance companies in insurance coverage disputes
- Represents manufacturers of medical mesh in various actions alleging negligent manufacture, design and marketing of mesh led to personal injuries
- Prepared motion materials that resulted in successful motions to dismiss plaintiff’s claim, to compel answers to undertakings/refusals, for production of police records, to demand particulars and to amend pleadings